Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Thunder Bay


Here is another one of the images that I captured on my recent trip over to Coeur d'Alene, Idaho.  I fell in love with this location.  I just wish it had been just a little bit later in the day though for lighting purposes.   I found this dock located on Thunder Bay. There is a little turn out where you can pull off the two lane road that winds up through this area.  It was such a beautiful little spot with a great setting. There was a slight breeze and you could hear the lake water as it lapped up against the side of the little dock. 

This was one of my favorite lake images from that day.  I now wish that I gotten down just a little bit lower when I shot this. Maybe not completely laying down on my belly but pretty low. Although, now that I think about that I am sure it would have been quite a sight to see for all the logging truck drivers as they went barreling down that road! 

No comments: