Saturday, November 8, 2008

Let It Snow


Lately I have been working on getting all of my images organized and backed up.  While looking through some of the images I came across this one of Thomas, my son, taken almost two years ago when we went to Idaho to visit his grandparents for Christmas. It was a fantastic vacation spent with our extended family.  The icing on the cake was when it snowed the second day we were there. All of the kids were so excited!  I loved this image of Thomas trying to catch snowflakes on his tongue.  It represents to me all of the carefree fun we had that day.  Do you remember the last time you stopped and tried to catch a snowflake on your tongue? You really ought to try it. There is nothing better than letting out our inner child once in awhile.  Just think of all the fun you can have!

No comments: