Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Happy First Birthday, Mr. J!





About a week and half ago I had the wonderful opportunity to be able to take some family portraits of the C. family! This most awesome family had asked me to take some pictures of their just turned one year old, Mr. J.  It was so incredibly hard to pick my favorites from the shoot because their son was such an adorable little guy. These are just some of my favorites! We had so much fun that day at the park! His smile and his laugh were totally contagious and my hope was to capture his fantastic little personality that day.  It was a complete joy and honor to photograph this beautiful family and to capture a brief moment of time as this little one grows and changes. Thank you to the C. family for allowing me to help capture some memories for you! 

No comments: