Thursday, September 16, 2010

Sweet babe




This is Amber and she is such a sweet little filly. She was with our 4H group at the fair this year. This is how we all felt by the end of the week. We were all completely tuckered out!

We all had such a great time at the Benton Franklin County Fair! My kids learned so much and gained so much more confidence in their riding abilities. I have to give it to them. They were up at the crack of dawn every day for a week and we practically lived at the fair grounds. We stayed up late and knew that the alarm clock was going to be ringing very early the next morning. There was very little complaining and they were always willing to give a helping hand no matter how tired they were. Their efforts paid off and our 4H club got first place in Herdsmanship out of all the small clubs.

I thought I would share a few of my favorites shots from the week.

Thomas and Tipper bonded quite a bit in the weeks leading up the fair. By the end of the fair they were stuck at the hip! So fun to watch! Maggie was a great helper and she worked her tail off even though she wasn't able to show our horse yet. Kaitlyn was willing to work with the younger two and teach them what she knew. I love my kids!



No comments: